Global 5G Chip Market\r\n
- POSTED ON Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Global 5G Chip Market was valued at US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Bn by 2027 at a CAGR of XX % during a forecast period.
The report includes an analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample ReportGlobal 5G Chip Market Dynamics
The next generation of technology calls for demand beyond the mobile internet and development in data speed. The demand for connectivity is expected to be driven by trends, such as IoT, smart cities, autonomous cars, and industrial automation. The increasing demand for high-speed internet and broad network coverage, with reduced latency and power consumption, is boosting the growth of the 5G chip market globally.
Growing machine-to-machine or IoT connections and a rise in the demand for mobile data services are other factors that are anticipated to drive the growth of the market, over the forecast period. Also, 5G-enabled smartphones and other consumer devices are expected to fuel the growth of the 5G chipset market. However, high hardware costs involved in the terrestrial network densification and fragmented spectrum allocation are hindering the growth of the market.Segment Analysis of the Global 5G Chip Market
The ASIC segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share in 2019, contributing about 48% of the total revenue, owing to an increase in demand for custom chips. Though, the mm Wave IC segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 55.3% during the forecast period, because of the high demand for integrated circuits (ICs) in the automotive sector. The other IC types analyzed in the report include RFIC and cellular IC.
The automotive and transportation end-user segment of the global 5G chip market is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate, over the forecast period. 5G is estimated to allow the system and application developers to develop a broad range of applications. The main uses include - vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I), vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-network (V2N), and vehicle-to-pedestrian (V2P). These applications of 5G would further help in the expansion of other applications, for instance, digital logistics, automated driving, and intelligent navigation, thus fueling the need for a 5G chip.
In terms of operational frequency, Chipsets operating in the range of 26-39 GHz frequency sub-segment would portray the highest CAGR during the study period, because of their ability to cater to multiple 5G devices and better availability of frequency band for seamless connectivity.Regional Insights of the Global 5G Chip Market
Region-wise, The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest CAGR, followed by North America over the forecast period. Once the commercialization of the 5G network connectivity, it is anticipated that there will be high demand for 5G-enabled smartphones with high-speed internet connectivity. This is expected to drive the need for the 5G chipset. The growth of on-demand video services and IoT would further boost the growth of the market, in the APAC.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data, and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding the global 5G chip market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and project the global market size.
Further, the report also focuses on the competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, and SWOT analysis to address questions of shareholders to prioritizing the efforts and investment in the near future to the emerging segment in the global 5G chip market.Global 5G Chip Market, Key Highlights:
• Global 5G Chip Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global 5G Chip Market
• Global 5G Chip Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global 5G Chip Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global 5G Chip Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global 5G Chip Market are also profiled.
The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.Scope of the Global 5G Chip Market: Inquire before buying
Global 5G Chip Market, by IC Type
• ASIC• RFIC• Cellular IC• mmWave ICGlobal 5G Chip Market, by Operational Frequency
• Sub 6GHz• Between 26 & 39 GHz• Above 39 GHzGlobal 5G Chip Market, by Product
• Devices• Customer Premises Equipment• Network Infrastructure EquipmentGlobal 5G Chip Market, by Industrial Vertical
• Automotive & Transportation• Energy & Utilities• Healthcare• Retail• Consumer Electronics• Industrial Automation• OthersGlobal 5G Chip Market, by Region
• North America• Europe• Asia Pacific• Middle East and Africa• South AmericaGlobal 5G Chip Market Key Player
• Qualcomm Technologies Inc.• MediaTek Inc.• Intel Corporation• Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd• Xilinx Inc.• Nokia Corporation• Broadcom Inc.• Infineon Technologies AG• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd• Integrated Device Technology Inc.• Anokiwave Inc.• Qorvo Inc.• MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings Inc.• Cavium Inc.• Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.• Texas Instruments, Inc.• NXP Semiconductors NV• Analog Devices, Inc.
For a More Information Visit @: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-5g-chip-market/26817/This Report Is Submitted By: Maximize Market Research CompanyCustomization of the report:Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.