Microfluidics Device Market
- POSTED ON Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Microfluidics Device Market was valued at USD 8.25 billion in 2019, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of XX % from 2018 to 2026.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report
Microfluidic devices exploit the physical and chemical properties of liquids and gases at the microscopic scale. It offers many advantages over conventional sized systems. It helps to perform many operations at the same time because of their compact size, thereby shortening the time of the experiment. It also has excellent data quality and important parameter control that automates the process, while preserving performance.
Some of the market drivers for the Microfluidics Device Market include increased demand for POC testing, benefits associated with incorporation of microfluidics across different industries, higher return on investments as well as technological advancements.
The microfluidics market is segmented by application, component (type & material), and region. The Microfluidics Device Market is fragmented into instruments, microfluidics, cartridges, and reagents, among others. Of these, cartridges and reagents held a significant share of the global market and the segment is expected to continue to dominate in the coming years. In terms of turnover, the Microfluidics Device Market accounted for 45.2% of the global market in 2016. The considerable acceptance of microfluidic products in laboratories and industries has provided cartridges and reagents with this wide margin of growth. The report predicts that instruments and microfluidic chip segments will closely follow the runway during the forecast period.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow successfully in the coming years. It may be attributed to the growing mergers and acquisitions and technological advances in emerging countries. However, North America accounted for the largest share in 2017. The growing adoption of microfluidic technology and the continued roll-out of new products in the North American region are the few factors driving market growth for Microfluidics Device Market.
The key players in the Microfluidics Device Market include Danaher (US), Thermo Fisher (US), PerkinElmer (US), Agilent (US), Bio-Rad (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Roche (Switzerland), Illumina (US), Fluidigm, Microfluidics (US), and QIAGEN (Netherlands). OGYROS PROTEIN TECHNOLOGIES AB (Sweden), Sphere Fluidics (UK), OPKO Health (US), Waters (US), thinXXS Microtechnology (Germany), Abaxis (US), bioMérieux (France), Abbott (US), Dolomite Microfluidics (UK), Microfluidic ChipShop (Germany), Elveflow (France), Cellix (Ireland), Micronit Microtechnologies (Netherlands), MicroLiquid (Spain), MiniFAB (Australia), uFluidix (Canada), Micralyne (US), and Fluigent (France).
The objective of the report is to present comprehensive Microfluidics Device Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of industry with dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers and new entrants by region. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors by region on the market have been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision makers.
The report also helps in understanding Microfluidics Device Market North America for Asia Pacific dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments, and project the Microfluidics Device Market North America for Asia Pacific size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by type, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Microfluidics Device Market North America for Asia Pacific make the report investor’s guide.The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016• Estimated year – 2017• Forecast period – 2017 to 2024Target Audience:• Microfluidics-based product manufacturers & distributors• Microfluidic component manufacturers• Pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies• Research institutes• Medical device companies• Life science companies• Healthcare institutions (hospitals, medical schools, and outpatient clinics)• Government associations• Market research and consulting firms• Venture capitalists and investorsScope Of The Microfluidics Device Market :Inquire before buying
Microfluidics Device Market, By Application:
• In vitro diagnosticso Point-of-care Testingo Clinical Diagnostics
• Pharmaceutical researcho Lab analytics Proteomic Analysis Genomic Analysis Cell-based Assay Capillary Electrophoresis
• Drug Delivery
• Laboratory Testingo Agro food Testingo Industrial Testingo Environmental TestingMicrofluidics Device Market, By Type
• Microfluidic Chips• Microfluidic Sensors• Microfluidic Pumps• Microneedles• Other Component (Flow Controller, Temperature controller, connectors, droplet generator, microreactors, and valves)Microfluidics Device Market, By Material
• Polymer-based Microfluidics• Glass-based Microfluidics• Silicone-based Microfluidics• Other material-based Microfluidics (Paper, Ceramics, & Metal)Microfluidics Device Market, Company Profiles
• Danaher (US)• Thermo Fisher (US)• PerkinElmer (US)• Agilent (US)• Bio-Rad (US)• Becton• Dickinson and Company (US)• Roche (Switzerland)• Illumina (US)• Fluidigm• Microfluidics (US)• QIAGEN (Netherlands)• OGYROS PROTEIN TECHNOLOGIES AB (Sweden)• Sphere Fluidics (UK)• OPKO Health (US)• Waters (US)• thinXXS Microtechnology (Germany)• Abaxis (US)• bioMérieux (France)• Abbott (US)• Dolomite Microfluidics (UK)• Microfluidic ChipShop (Germany)• Elveflow (France)• Cellix (Ireland)• Micronit Microtechnologies (Netherlands)• MicroLiquid (Spain)• MiniFAB (Australia)• uFluidix (Canada)• Micralyne (US)• Fluigent (France).Microfluidics Device Market, By Region
North America• U.S• Canada
Europe• Germany• France• UK• Italy• Spain• Russia• Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific• Japan• China• India• South Korea• Australia• Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World (ROW):• Middle-East• Africa• Latin AmericaFor More Information Visit @:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/microfluidics-device-market/11038/
This Report Is Submitted By: Maximize Market Research CompanyCustomization of the report:Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
The smart transportation market is driven by the high demographic rates, rise in urban population, t..
Casts and splints are orthopedic devices used to protect and support fractured or injured bones and ..
The global athletic footwear market size was valued at USD 74.30 Bn in the year 2019. It is estimate..